Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My new phone

Oh yeah,

I should probably say here as I'm currently running the risk of irritating people massively.

I've got a NEW PHONE NUMBER and IT'S A FRENCH ONE AND EVERYTHING!

This is very exciting for me. I have a +33 country code and a crazy number that starts with 06, and that you divide into groups of two instead of the classic 5-3-3 formation so beloved in england.

So here it is. Please use it to make me feel loved:
+33 (0) 6 70 40 41 56 (leave out the zero in brackets if calling from the UK)

or in our fave british format:

+33 (0) 670 404 156. Yeah bitches! It's shorter than an english mobile number. Prove if any were needed that you have to text it right now.

Love from,
Rob

2 comments:

  1. I'd heard that certain mobile French digits were indeed shorter than their English counterparts, but I thought that was just a story that my parents told me to make me shut up, sit down, and stay away from the exchange student.

    I'm glad I know the truth.

    It sounds like you and your new phone number will get along very well together. I'm happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is genius.

    Weeks of slavishly blogging away to keep all and sundry entertained and informed with ne'er a comment on any of my hilarious tales of love and loss (I know I know, there have been a couple, and I thank the posters for them).

    Then I post an entirely functional paragraph saying what my new number is and get a comment from a random female in Tennessee... Only on the internet could this be possible!

    ReplyDelete