Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Second Departure

Well blogfans. The first of my periods at the Beatafarm are over. Jules' mum arrives tonight and in real teenage-style adultophobia, I am leaving; to go and stay in a hostel in a nearby town. I suddenly don't fancy staying in a remote farmhouse when the prospect of its adult owners being present looms.

Hopefully this will mark the second phase of my unusual journey: a moped journey from Chavaniac Lafayette (near to where I am now) to Toulouse (near where the Llama-farm is) sleeping rough (possibly) along the way.

I have no idea whether I can do this supposed fantastic voyage. I don't even know if I can ride a moped. But I'm trusting myself and my safe passage to Toulouse, once again, to Levy luck. I have to go into town tomorrow to try and get the moped fixed and will stay in a hostel for as long as it takes to get it on the road.

On a different tack, there is now a track of mine on beatabet.net, called 'all the lovers in the world'. Check it out if you get a chance.

These are the lyrics in their original raw form:


That's how for now.

Love
Rob

2 comments:

  1. ATLITW - A departure from the Low influences then? Very NMR. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh. Yeah. It's a cheeky one. By NMR do you mean "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance"? If so I have no idea what you're alluding to.

    Rob.

    ReplyDelete